Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens Game As I Expected
I said the Bengals in Rebuild had played close games and coming off a Tie and a Win, but NOT ready for a Super Bowl Type Team like Ravens yet. My hope was O Line would not get Burrow killed. They did, but he walked away from it. Zac was smart at end to stop passing and just run the ball at end of loss.

I don't think some on this Site are realistic on how awful Bengals were in 2017, 2018 before Zac. Some continued to think Bengals had good players, They Did Not. The Bengals went into complete Rebuild on new coaches in 2019. In 2020 a new quarterback. But a complete rebuild takes a few years and a few drafts.

So as bad as 2017 and 2018 Bengals were, don't expect miracles. Hopefully Bengals will win around 6 games and that would be a turn around. There will be teams like Ravens this O Line has no business on same field with. That Burrow walked away from all these hits uninjured is a good day.

The Colts are OK, but they are not as good as Ravens. Hoping the Rebuild looks better against Colts. There are established powers the rebuild Bengals have no business on same field with, such as Ravens. Still, don't give up on the rebuild. It will take a few years to clean house and rebuild the awful players of 2017 and 2018 Marvin teams. Better luck against Colts, GO BENGALS.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Ravens Game As I Expected - kevin - 10-12-2020, 03:18 AM
RE: Ravens Game As I Expected - kevin - 10-12-2020, 05:13 AM
RE: Ravens Game As I Expected - kevin - 10-12-2020, 02:30 PM
RE: Ravens Game As I Expected - J24 - 10-13-2020, 02:05 AM