Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Really feel like the fan base is diminishing
I've always taken pride in being a realistic fan. So here's my take:

1. For those that say Zac won't admit the coaches he brought in stunk, of course not, he's not going to sit there are and throw anyone under the bus publicly. That's just common sense.

2. For those that are comparing this team to a team from the early 2000s or 1990s, I can't agree with that one bit. Sure, the Ravens game stunk. And we got smoked, but it's one game. Back in the old days, we had those games every week. It was a treat to tune in and see the team actually be in a game. That's not the case this year. the Chargers, Browns and Eagles games were all very close. They could have gone either way.

3. Same old Mike Brown. Honestly, anyone who says this must have amnesia. I don't remember Mike Brown ever spending on 1 tier 1-1.5 free agent, let alone the haul we brought in.

Now for the future. I can only hope that last year was a sign that things are changing. If that's the case I trust that we will sign at least one tier 1-2 free agent lineman and add another in the draft. I'm hoping that this will be the last time we have to look at this bad of line play.

I also think Zac will be back next year. If we win then theres no issues, if we lose, then at least we will have one of the more coveted jobs in the NFL.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Really feel like the fan base is diminishing - Hammerstripes - 10-12-2020, 06:59 PM