Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If the Bengals were 3-2 would you be feeling good?
(10-14-2020, 04:01 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: about 10 ways we should have won the Eagles game.

This drives me absolutely nuts.  So many people on here pull this bs, and despite people calling it out and correcting, it never stops.

You do know there's about 10 ways the Eagles could have won that game too, right?

-They got the ball on their own 45 with 1:41 left on the clock in OT. (They needed only 20 yards to get into a 52 yard attempt to win the game)

-They got the ball to out 44 with a 1:26 left in OT.  (Plenty of time. 10 more yards get you a 50 yard attempt, 15 gets your a 45, 20, gets a 40)

They were this close to winning the game on the field goal.  But luckily we held them, and held on to the tie.  And we didn't get lucky to hold them, nor did they get unlucky.  It's simply what happened.  

See, this is thing some people never looked at.  You don't go out of your way to look for reasons the other team didn't win, you only do that for us.

Why should've we won this game, and they should have lost?  Please, tell me.  Is it because we gave up a late TD?  Do those not count?  Are we just randomly removing plays and scores, or is there actual logic behind this?

At least the Chargers game some of you excuses makers can point to a questionable call.  But the Eagles game?  Give me a break.  Neither team deserved to win that game.  And the Bengals should have won it no more than the Eagles.

We're 1-3-1.  Get over it.  How would you like it if people came here after a win and told us a bunch of reasons their team should've won?  You'd call it bs, and rightfully so.  Why?  Because they didn't win, and every single team can point to reasons they coulda, shoulda, woulda.

You know he brings up should've scenarios and logic?  Losers.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If the Bengals were 3-2 would you be feeling good? - Wes Mantooth - 10-14-2020, 06:44 PM