Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens Mad About Last Minute Kick
This is so stupid.  I've seen a lot of stupid comments and complaints from coaches throughout the years, but this one might take the cake.

This isn't baseball.  There aren't unwritten rules in football.  If you wanted a shutout, or if you were worthy of a shutout, then you should have stopped us on that drive.  It's as simple as that.  There is no one to blame for the outcome other than your defense.

You won the game, and you won it easily.  Be happy about it.  No one cares about you losing the shutout, and everyone still understands how well your defense played.

Like I said, stupid.  Being pissed about this behind closed doors is one thing, I can kind of understand that.  Kind of.  But to actually speaks these words into existance, and make them public?  Yeah, you're a complete joke, dude.

All this said, I do think Zac Taylors play calling that drive, and deciding to take the 3 pts was about the biggest ***** move you could ever make.  They really should have been trying their best to build some confidence on that last drive.  Everyone knows what he did.  He pussied out and took some cheap points.  Still though, there's nothing wrong with that from a sportsmanship perspective.

The Ravens coach can piss off.  Quit bitching, you little *****.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ravens Mad About Last Minute Kick - Wes Mantooth - 10-16-2020, 12:35 PM