Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC North Predictions Week 7
Steelers 33 Titans 27

Bengals 27 Browns 21

Ravens 0 Bye 0

Big AFCN games this week.

Were the Browns fundamentally destroyed by the Steelers, physically AND mentally? Bengals have kept it close with everyone but the 'birds. Home game. I think they may rise to the occasion. "But they're still the Bengals" some might say. "They'll whip up fan hopes to a frenzy with a slim lead, then douse them in last minute disappointment." To which I would reply--"yes, but the Browns are still the Browns." A lot of young cincy players are ignorant of the Bengals tradition and tired of losing. I think they can do it this week end and the Browns will cooperate by trying too hard. Mayfield is no Burrow.

Still, when a stoppable force meets a movable object, no one can really predict the outcome.

Ravens get a bye, time to prepare for their collision with the division leader next week.

Oh, almost forgot. Two undefeated teams are playing in Tennessee this week. The leagues real #1 running offense comes up against the real #1 defense. The mismatch is perhaps between the the Titan's porous defense and the balanced offense of the AFCN's top team.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
AFC North Predictions Week 7 - Dill - 10-23-2020, 07:06 PM
RE: AFC North Predictions Week 7 - Dill - 10-25-2020, 03:52 PM
RE: AFC North Predictions Week 7 - Vambo - 10-25-2020, 05:31 PM
RE: AFC North Predictions Week 7 - Dill - 10-25-2020, 09:14 PM