Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Zac Does Is Important As What He Doesn’t Do
(10-25-2020, 08:22 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: I wish we would have just qb sneaked it on 4th and inches.. Or i wish gio would have fell at the goal line so we could have left them with 15 seconds on the clock..i was screaming run the clock! I knew what was coming...15 seconds left still would have probably been to much time left with this shitty defense. I would have rather lost by 14 then to have a W handed away like that. I havent been this upset since we lost to the Steelers in that playoff game where Hill fumbled.

Plenty of teams are good enough in this league to score when they want to or at least get that 1st down but not at the risk reward this team was facing. Any team in the NFL can have a defender slip thru and knock the ball carrier back or have a QB slip or get stood up. Then what? Browns went with about 1000 lbs. of NT/DT that last snap so hard as hell to just assume you'll have it.

You simply CANNOT let any team let alone an average offense with a very average QB without their top RB, TE and WR go down the field in 6-7 plays in a minute with no TO's and score 6.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Zac Does Is Important As What He Doesn’t Do - higgy100 - 10-26-2020, 03:07 PM