Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The screen game again
(10-30-2020, 08:13 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Pitt gonna play Varsity ball against our little league, at least the browns were in JV.

Yeah, can't tell if Burrow's extended players are worth the sacks he takes, it will take experience for him to know when to throw the ball away, he just doesn't seem to want to lol

I get the frustration, but this team isn't little league.  The special teams are among the best in the league.  Aside from the ratbird game, the offense has had them in every game.  The defense has had its issues but has lost key pieces and had a massive drop off from one of its most valuable players from a year ago.  

Calling the Bengals little league isn't going to help anything, nor is it accurate.  

Have you looked at the teams that pitt has beat?   A real murderers row.  

I got my hopes up in the offseason because I believe so strongly in Burrow and thought that the likes of Ross and Green could excel under him.  Well, he has had to do it more with Higgins and even Sample, but he has answered the bell every week with the exception of the raven game.  Had the defense done what I thought they could they way they came on at the end of last year and with the new pieces, the Bengals would be right in the thick of it.  Heck, the BS call against the Chargers and the last second loss to the Browns last week flip and you are 3-3-1.  

That isn't little league in this division and with the schedule they have played to this point. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
The screen game again - SHRacerX - 10-29-2020, 09:09 AM
RE: The screen game again - Truck_1_0_1_ - 10-29-2020, 09:32 AM
RE: The screen game again - SHRacerX - 10-29-2020, 11:58 AM
RE: The screen game again - Au165 - 10-29-2020, 09:33 AM
RE: The screen game again - impactplaya - 10-29-2020, 09:35 AM
RE: The screen game again - TheLeonardLeap - 10-29-2020, 09:48 AM
RE: The screen game again - reuben.ahmed - 10-30-2020, 08:13 AM
RE: The screen game again - SHRacerX - 10-30-2020, 09:52 AM