Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Victimhood and Being Pathetic
(11-15-2020, 10:41 PM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: um, are you trying to sound smart here?  not quite sure of the intent of that post, but I will give you some proper to hopefully make you feel better about the current status of your life.  I mean seriously, I can be compassionate.  I understand you like to point out grammar errors and everything.  But in the end, you're really a loser and I mean a COMPLETE loser.  And I feel sorry for you.

Would it make you more angry if i told you that you are the only one reading any of this, that doesn't realize everything i'm saying is being confirming by your actions?

You're seeking joy by bringing pain to others. The only problem is, no one is biting. I'm only engaging you so much to prove this point; you can't not reply to me because you need that release. You need validation to offset all the pain you feel from being ignored and dismissed so much. There's a giant hole in your life that you're trying to fill the wrong way. It's almost sad but i don't really care about you so i'm doing this just to...pretty much, cause you more pain. 

While you're on the interwebz, look up Erickson's Theory of Psychosocial Development. You will see that the reason you act out this way is because somewhere in your development, a failure to successfully complete one of eight stages resulted in a reduced ability to complete further stages and caused you to have a more unhealthy personality and sense of self.

P.S. I still don't feel sorry for you, d1ckhead.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Victimhood and Being Pathetic - Dill - 10-31-2020, 07:37 PM
RE: Victimhood and Being Pathetic - jason - 11-01-2020, 11:08 AM
RE: Victimhood and Being Pathetic - jason - 11-01-2020, 10:36 PM
RE: Victimhood and Being Pathetic - Synric - 11-01-2020, 07:43 PM
RE: Victimhood and Being Pathetic - Synric - 11-15-2020, 10:17 PM
RE: Victimhood and Being Pathetic - Synric - 11-15-2020, 10:45 PM
RE: Victimhood and Being Pathetic - rfaulk34 - 11-15-2020, 10:57 PM
RE: Victimhood and Being Pathetic - Synric - 11-15-2020, 10:58 PM