Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jim Harbaugh...back in the league soon?
(11-06-2020, 09:30 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: If we wanted a coach who couldn’t win the big games we would just go back to Marvin. He’d cost less too

He does have a higher winning percentage than Bill Belichick.  He worked wonders with Alex Smith and Colin Kaepernick - two dudes who didn't really sizzle with other coaches.  His college win percentage is pretty good except for against some of the bigger programs that probably have a lot of recruiting tailwinds at their backs.  

I wouldn't bet the farm on a guy like Harbaugh being a beacon of stability for an organization over a long period of time.  I'm not shilling for him because I'm in love with the idea or anything.  I used to find him REALLY annoying when he was with SF.  His recent political outpourings were uncalled for and absurd.  ...buuuuut...if I were an NFL franchise looking to push my chips into the middle and win a Super Bowl I'd be awfully tempted to hire him.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jim Harbaugh...back in the league soon? - Bilbo Saggins - 11-09-2020, 01:22 AM