Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carlos as a Bengal vs. Carlos as a Seahawk
(11-20-2020, 10:07 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Nothing. These coaches suck. Does not negate the fact that his effort was not here. We can debate the reason. 

I didn't watch the whole game, but Los' wasn't beating his one on one's often here. So that's not coaching, thats player. 

Also, let's not forget he just had a game where he registered a whopping 0 stats last week. He's a good DE who plays hard when he wants to, no more, no less. 

You guys act like he was a perennial all-pro. He wasn't. He was never the best player on our defense. He registered double digit sacks, I believe one time? 

Side Note: did you see Dre K had a personal foul on 4th down to keep the drive alive allowing Seahawks to score a TD? Was he the coaches problem too? 

1. Stop it.
2. He's the best DE we've ever had. Period.
3. Metrics, analytics AND stats back up my claim above.
4. He had 2 QB hits last week and more hurries, not, "no stats." And let's not forget, he was up against the Rams, who have superb tackles.
5. Wasn't 4th down, it was a 3rd and 2 or 3rd and 3 or whatever; even if it got to 4th down, Seattle would've converted.

Considering how badly Dre was torched in the previous Seattle game, he looked much better last night; still gave up a lot of catches, but not a ton of YAC and some solid tackling.

Dunlap never should've dogged it while he was here, as it was super unprofessional, but he was being beyond misused and we needed to get rid of him as a result.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carlos as a Bengal vs. Carlos as a Seahawk - Truck_1_0_1_ - 11-20-2020, 04:47 PM