Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reds Open to Trade Talks for Sonny Gray
(12-05-2020, 11:29 AM)fredtoast Wrote: After his nightmare start (10 earned runs in 5.1 innings) Lorenzen had a 1.91 ERA over the rest of the year (6 earned runs in 28 innings).

Considering that he had a 2.92 ERA over 83 innings in 2019 I don't think Lorenzen is the piece of shit a lot of people think he is.

I've said for years that he shouldn't be in the game after the 6th inning. If they decide to convert him to a starter, I now feel that he might hurt them less there than in the bullpen. We had an old saying at my grocery store job about ineffective managers . . . "Either fire him or promote him, I don't care. You need to get him out of the position he's in right now because he's killing us".

I've also said multiple times that he sucks and needs to be traded(he's way too inconsistent). My anger at him is multiplied by Bell having so much confidence in him late in games. Both of them need to either be fired or promoted.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reds Open to Trade Talks for Sonny Gray - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 12-05-2020, 12:55 PM