Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals can't sell out a 12,000 seat stadium
Those first two games are on Cincinnati's crummy sports fans. They were both good games and Burrow is worth the price of admission all by himself.

Today's game? That was predictably the equivalent of a bad preseason game. Thank God someone bought my tickets.

I really pray that such a poor showing against such a weak opponent will open some eyes in the front office. With all the money they spent on defense, there's no excuse for giving up 19 points to that team.

People laughed when I told them things could get worse, but we're in the groove for a repeat of the '90s at this point. A healthy Joe Burrow was our only hope. Now I fear they will stick with Taylor because "injuries" and he'll get his other knee destroyed inside a season.

Today was so pathetic that in a perfect world we'd get an announcement tomorrow that Taylor and Anaroomba are gone. Make Darren Simmons interim head coach and let Joe Burrow pick his next coach.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals can't sell out a 12,000 seat stadium - Roland - 11-30-2020, 02:49 AM