Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playoffs Start Next Week! Need Help!
Alright, the playoffs in the league with my best friends from childhood starts this week.

I have Justin Herbert, but he looks like he's finally starting to cool off. Do I keep rolling with Hebert or do I pick up Rivers, Minshew, Cam, or Jalen Hurts?

They're all predicted within a point and a half of each other, but who really intrigues me is Hurts. Will he put up another monster game?!

At running back, I have Chris Carson (obviously starting). Damien Harris (if he stay healthy, I can't bench him, but I just have to hope that Cam doesn't vulture his touchdown opportunities), Latavious Murray. and Antonio Gibson, who suffered that turf toe but looks like he'll play. I also have a waiver request in for Jeff Wilson, so do I start him if Mostert can't go? Over who? Also have Mixon and Lybnch (hoping he signed with a good team).

Receiver, I have Robert Woods (obvious start). and D Johnson, who was an obvious start, but dropped a few and screwed me last week, I have a waiver request in for TY Hilton, Corey Davis, Perriman, and J Brown for the Bills (hoping he comes back).

Have Kelce at tight end.

Have the Saints D but have a request in for the Dolphins.

Who do I start?!

THANKS FOR ANY HELP!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Playoffs Start Next Week! Need Help! - BFritz21 - 12-15-2020, 11:04 PM