Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2021 NFL Mock Draft Challenge: December
I used The Draft Network for my mock, and I only did four rounds. I found that once we got to the fifth round, I didn't really know many of the players and was just selecting at random. I really like the draft that I got, though, and I don't think it is a far fetched draft at all.

1. Penei Sewell, Tackle - For me, a no brainer. Best tackle prospect in the draft and an instant improvement to the offensive line.

2. Carlos Basham Jr, DE - I really like this guy a lot and as we approach the draft, he may slip into the first round. A big, versatile defensive end who can play the run and rush the passer well.

3. Jaylen Twyman, DT - i originally said Hamilcar Rashed Jr here, and that is because I honestly forgot that Hubbard was on the team. I am in the camp of re-signing Lawson so Lawson, Basham, Hubbard and Hamilcar would create a logjam at DE and with Geno leaving, we need some interior pass rush. Twyman is a defensive tackle in the mold of Atkins that I think could develop into a strong interior rusher.

4. Hunter Long, TE - I think this guy is good value in the fourth. The Bengals need a viable receiving threat at the TE position and Sample hasn't lived up to that billing through his first two seasons. Hunter has prototypical size for a TE (6'5, 253) and is a major contributor to the Boston College offense. He has 57 receptions for 685 yards and five TDs this season.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2021 NFL Mock Draft Challenge: January - KillerGoose - 12-17-2020, 12:47 AM