Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2021 NFL Mock Draft Challenge: December
This is from the PFN simulator. I'll use a different simulator each month, just to see how they compare.

FIRST ROUND: Easy pick here. Have to get better up front for the 2 Joes.

Penei Sewell
OT Oregon

SECOND ROUND: I had some choices here. But if we can't reunite Burrow with Chase, we can with Marshall. With the decline of AJ Green, it's time to reload at WR. Boyd, Higgins, & Marshall would be pretty formidable.

Terrace Marshall Jr.
WR LSU

THIRD ROUND: This was tough. There were a couple of EDGE guys available, but this guy just stood out to me. Our CB room isn't bad, and I hope we can resign WillJax, but this guy is very good. Actually, I'll be surprised if he's there in 3.

Paulson Adebo
CB Stanford

FOURTH ROUND: Here's our edge guy. Home cookin'.

Myjai Sanders
EDGE Cincinnati

FIFTH ROUND: He just had double knee surgery to be ready for the draft. Prior to the surgery he was one of the top IOL in the nation. Plays both C and G. We can trade/cut Billy Price.

Trey Hill
OC Georgia

SIXTH ROUND: Another OT, because I'm not excited about our depth there at all. Young is very physical. He might go earlier than the 6th. Lot's changes between Dec and April.

Landon Young
OT Kentucky

SEVENTH ROUND: Again, I'm going back to improve our secondary, praying that we can address the DLine in FA.

PFN has Stevens ranked as the #6 safety in this year's draft, so he might not be here in 7, Jolly is a ballhawk. His tape reminds me of Darius Phillips' tape, only without all the TDs.

JaCoby Stevens
S LSU

Shaun Jolly
CB Appalachian State
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2021 NFL Mock Draft Challenge: January - BURROWorBUST - 12-18-2020, 02:21 AM