Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There will unbelievable days ahead and I'll remember these days.
(12-17-2020, 09:03 PM)SuperBowlBound! Wrote: Thanks for taking the time to write that. I like it but I don't think many people on the board would give him a break if he actually had said that. Fans want wins and that is it. Anything else is just BS. I get it and I want us to win too. I guess I am the only one on this board who did not think this was a 2 year fix and we would be playing for the Championship. I know everybody wants progress but 2020 has been a tough year for all teams involved especially rebuilding teams. I know Miami is playing well but I feel like they are a year ahead of us. I also think Bengals beat them if we had Joe Burrow. People also like to point out our losing record against the NFC East. Well Redskins did beat the Steelers and the Cowboys and Giants both gave the Steelers everything they wanted. In fact if it were not for 4 horrendous calls Cowboys beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh. One more year and then I am done with ZT if I do not see a major improvement. 8-8 is what I would consider major. Thanks again!

Both 'interim' head coaches this year already have as many wins as Zac.  Mellow

Joe Judge walked into a shithole in NY and has already won 5 games. Adam Gase is 0-13 this year and still has 3 more wins than Zac over the last 2 years. At every turn, the excuses fail to hold up with Zac. He's by far the worst HC hired in the past 2 years. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: There will unbelievable days ahead and I'll remember these days. - Bengalholic - 12-17-2020, 09:32 PM