Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help With My Finals Lineup!
Like I said, it's a ten team league with my best friends from childhood and high school, so there's a lot riding on it.

I've won one title in the league, which, if you follow my Facebook (not sure anyone does Hilarious), is why everyone in the area calls me "Champ"!

Hilarious

I have Hurts and Herbert at QB. Do I start Herbert, who has gotten me to this point, or Hurts, who's just on fire?! I lean towards Hurts, but let me know!

At running back, I have Chris Carson (obviously starting), Antonio Gibson (had a limited practice today, but do I start him if he's full go tomorrow? He was on fire before the injury), and Jeff Wilson in my flex, who I think should have a decent game now that they ruled out Mostert. Then, on my bench, I have S Ahmed, D Harris, and L Murray.

DraftSharks doesn't even have Gibson anywhere in the rankings, but is he safe to start?

At receiver, I have Robert Woods and D Johnson starting (I'm hoping Ben can have one last decent game and throw the ball to Johnson a lot!), and I have Davis from Tennessee and Agholor on my bench. Do I put either one in the flex?

Kelce at tight end with Gay kicking and KC's defense.

He has Goff, so do I keep Gay and just hope that Goff can't get into the endzone and has Gay has to kick a bunch of field goals?

Any help is GREATLY appreciated!!!!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Need Help With My Finals Lineup! - BFritz21 - 12-23-2020, 07:18 PM