Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will We Get a Mike Brown Press Conference This Year?
(01-03-2021, 08:17 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: So, I could be wrong, but I had previously thought that Mike Brown always gave an end of the year press conference the week after the season ended.  

His two annual appearances and media interactions were the end-of-year press conference and the media day thing they do in the summer (the one where they serve Mock Turtle Soup, and no I'm not joking).  Outside of those two interactions, he's been known to make no other public statements.

Anways, last year we didn't get a press conference.  I'm not sure if that's the first time that's happened, of it's just rare when it doesn't.  But I was pretty surprised we didn't see one with the type of season we had.

So the question is, do we get one this year?  Is Mike maybe just too old to be bothered to do this? (I can't blame an 84 year old man not wanting to get up to do a press conference)

I really hope we see something even if Mike isn't able to attend.  Even if it's a Zoom thing with Katie and/or Duke Tobin, I want to see what this front office has to say for themselves.  They at least owe this fanbase some insight into how the intend on moving forward and righthing the wrongs of these last two years.

Are you serious? They do not owe you anything other than "Thanks for caring". You do not own the team they do. If you do not watch somewhat else will.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will We Get a Mike Brown Press Conference This Year? - SuperBowlBound! - 01-03-2021, 10:37 PM