Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friend Just Tested Positive For The Rona
Years ago, I presented at a high school in Cincinnati and then this girl added me on Facebook because we had "talked" after my presentation.

Then, she ended up going to Thomas More, where I graduated from, and we stayed friends and still "talked" some.

A few years go by and I'm presenting at the same high school where I met her and I roll into this girl on my way in and I recognize her as the first girl's pictures from everything she posted on Facebook.

I verbally say "you're Jen," just because it was easily for me to say clearly. She says yes and asked how I knew, so I explain that I knew her sister and I got a selfie with her.

Two minutes later, her sister texts me that Jen had text her asking about me and whatever.

Then, she adds me on Facebook and Snapchat and sends me all these Snaps while she's in school and I just laugh because this girl obviously had a crush on me, which she was 18 but I'm still not messing with anyone that young.

That makes her sister jealous, she her sister starts messaging me more, sending me pictures in just a towel and things like that.

Her sister graduates and goes to Thomas More University, the same as her sister, which is literally across the street from my place.

She keeps sending me snaps and things and now she's a few years in.

Tonight, I sent out a snap to everyone that follows me and she replies back smiling and laughing, so, me being me, I ask her what's going on.

She replies with they were testing everyone before they let them back on campus and she tested positive.

She's asymptomatic besides for a headache and she was a cheerleader so she's in shape and healthy, so she should be ok, but it still freaks me out.

If everyone could remember her in your prayers, I'd appreciate it!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Friend Just Tested Positive For The Rona - BFritz21 - 01-05-2021, 11:01 PM