Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump begrudgingly commits to orderly transfer of power & Tucker knows who to blame
It must have been torture for him to admit it. You know it had to be hammered into him before he released his message. He still had to say he was wronged. Less than two weeks left of this hopeless moron.

Tucker Carlson knows who to blame . . . he finishes up, "It's not your fault. It's their fault." Nowhere does he assign blame to Trump.

I don't know how, but I still get shocked that people believe Carlson, Hannity and Ingraham whenever I peak into their shows. It's not the "facts" that they say . . . it's the facts that they leave out because they'll lessen the impact of their partisan bullshit if they tell the entire story. Every topic dances around certain facts so they can amplify the facts that can push their agenda.

Conservatives will always give the classic line "If you think the left media isn't biased then I don't know what to tell you". LOL 

If you're a conservative and honestly think that MSNBC and CNN are as far off to the left as Fox, OAN and Newsmax are off to the right, then I can't tell you anything because, through experience talking to conservatives, you are already lost. I'm surprised you weren't in DC today. One of the big differences is that if a Liberal does something wrong or illegal, I'll still hear about it on MSNBC or CNN. Fat chance of hearing any of that about a conservative on Fox, OAN or NM unless it is so egregious, then they'll add in a snippet when they're doing a quick rundown in the daytime.

Tucker says above about the woman that died "suddenly, with no warning, there's gunfire and you hear a shot and the woman falls"

BULLSHIT

Let's put some more facts in with this story. She was the first person climbing up to go through the busted out glass window of the barricaded door that led to the hallway of the Senate Chamber. When she gets both feet up where the bottom of the window used to be(about 3 to 4 feet high) and starts to go through, she gets knocked back by a single gunshot. Unsurprisingly, no one decided to go through the door after this. But Tucker won't tell you all of that because it doesn't fit his agenda of laying blame somewhere else and if you don't look around at other news sources, you'll never know how completely full of shit he really is.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Trump begrudgingly commits to orderly transfer of power & Tucker knows who to blame - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 01-07-2021, 07:57 AM