Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHRacerX Mock 7.0 2021- FANSPEAK
(01-11-2021, 03:15 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Maybe I'm reading too far into this, but are you saying that basically all that happens in FA is:
- WJ3, Lawson, Spain, Alexander main guys re-signed
- Atkins, Hart cut
- No big outside FA signings such that only "new" adds are coming from draft?

If the last point is true, I would have reservations that enough would have been done to get this team to approaching the playoffs for 2021.
I think rolling with same team, getting Reader and Waynes back, and adding the draft would result in probably 9 wins max.

Like I said, I tried to keep it as realistic as possible.  I would rather have Lawson, WJIII, and Alexander back than someone from outside and I just don't know if they would have the cap space to do much more.  I did make improvements on the offensive line with two really strong tackles that allow me to move Williams to LG.  Also was able to add a beast of a DT in Barmore and an all-over speed rusher in Rumph.  Schartz would be a great compliment to our WR corps and also added talented depth at CB and TE.  There are only so many things you can do in the draft and FA with a cap and current players salaries.  

Sure, I could say I also brought in Joe Thuney, but I just don't know if the cap space is there.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: SHRacerX Mock 7.0 2021- FANSPEAK - J24 - 01-11-2021, 03:33 PM
RE: SHRacerX Mock 7.0 2021- FANSPEAK - SHRacerX - 01-12-2021, 11:20 AM