Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First mock of the year
Doing a lot of simulations, and I think I’m starting to get a feel of this years draft. So, I can’t do any trading so what picks I have are what I work with.

I’m assuming a few things: they do address RT in FA, they re-sign Lawson, I’m also not going to reach for a need at any point.

1. TE Kyle Pitts-most of my drafts has Chase off the board and most of the time Smith, but Sewell is still available which will make fans really upset. Regardless, Pitts is a generational talent and we are creating an Identity on offense.

2. WR Nico Collins-Yup, I’m planning to remodel the WR corp. by taking a deep threat play maker here. Collins had a lot of QB inconsistency issues and had a lot of balls way under thrown or had to do some crazy hand fighting to win, but this kid should develop into a stud. Burrows weapons are now Boyd, Higgins, Pitts, Collins.

3. EDGE Hamilcar Rashed Jr.- Lawson re-signed but the defense needs disruptive play makers and this kid can do that. He is very athletic and has a motor, he chases players down from behind all the time. He still is a bit raw in his pass rush but that’s OK, he still gets there.

4. IDL Marvin Wilson-probably the Geno replacement, he was a really good interior pass rusher in college with obvious upper body strength and athleticism. He needs to develop more against the run, but he is capable.

5. OT Brady Christensen- played left tackle in college, but would be better as a right tackle in the nfl and can play guard if needed. Developmental prospect.

6. IOL Drake Jackson-he is a true center, I like Trey Hill in the middle rounds but he was gone a bit early, but Jackson is a good projected starting center in the nfl. He is a 4 year starter and can handle most stunts. I think he can start right away.

7A. CB Camryn Bynum
7B. LB Erroll Thompson- both of these guys are ST players and development guys. Not sure about the last couple rounds yet.

The one thing I worry over is the CB spot. I really couldn’t find value in the draft and I don’t know if they can get a decent player in FA.

Thanks for reading my crazy idea!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
First mock of the year - Gdale_Bengal - 02-06-2021, 12:19 AM
RE: First mock of the year - pulses - 02-06-2021, 02:55 AM
RE: First mock of the year - Gdale_Bengal - 02-06-2021, 10:05 AM
RE: First mock of the year - pulses - 02-06-2021, 08:20 PM
RE: First mock of the year - SunsetBengal - 02-06-2021, 11:15 PM
RE: First mock of the year - NATI BENGALS - 02-08-2021, 07:05 AM
RE: First mock of the year - Hammerstripes - 02-09-2021, 05:15 PM