Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kyle Pitts is AJ Green as a tight end.
(02-11-2021, 12:38 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I was watching the Orange and Black Insider guys last night, and they made a good point that AJ’s 104 targets have to go to someone next season. Might as well be Pitts instead of a WR3.

Last time Chase played, he had 84 catches and turned it into 1,780 yards and 20 TDs, and he did it with Burrow.

If they're not going to get an OL with the 5th overall, I don't see how Chase isn't the pick. No matter how great of a mismatch Pitts is, he's never going to put up ~1800/20.

- - - - - - - -
Side note...

I understand sitting out the COVID season entirely, but something rubs me the wrong way about Pitts playing part of the season. He puts up a big game against Alabama, and then quits before the Bowl Game, leaving his QB out to dry. He played long enough to get his before booking it, letting Trask flounder for 0 TD/3 INT on national TV.

It's not a huge deal, and it isn't the reasoning for my opinion on who to take, but it does rub me the wrong way a bit.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kyle Pitts is AJ Green as a tight end. - TheLeonardLeap - 02-19-2021, 11:16 PM