Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Had The First Shot Of The Vaccine!
(03-09-2021, 04:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So how exactly were you able to tell that Brad had a compromised auto immune system from his injuries?

Should be easy to explain since it is "perfectly clear to most".

You really want to keep going with this?  You claim to have knowledge on the topic, and perhaps you have more knowledge than most because you're a lawyer and perhaps deal with this sort of thing.  You were so positive, so I assume you'd know about things like this, especially since it seems to be common knowledge to most people that I've encountered.

From research done by the University of Arizona:

Quote:Phoenix shows that a brain injury goes on to suppress the entire immune system, leaving patients more susceptible to infections, viruses and pain throughout the body.

Again, I'm pretty sure you knew that or at least realized that after you posted it and just used the excuse that you thought I was paralyzed as a scapegoat because, once again, I have NEVER said that I was paralyzed.

(03-09-2021, 04:27 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The example I just posted was not from "real life" it was from an interaction right here on the message boards.

But maybe we can get to the point instead of arguing this side topic.  Just answer this question.  Is every person who ever had a brain injury qualified to get the covid vaccine?

THE EXAMPLE YOU POSTED SAYS THAT I'M NOT PARALYZED!  YOU'RE PROVING YOURSELF WRONG AGAIN!

You avoid most questions that I ask (and we all know why), but people that are immunocompromised are eligible to get the vaccine, and since a brain injury makes people immunocompromised, YES, every person with a brain injury would be eligible.

Like I keep saying, please keep it up because this is getting better and better!

Messages In This Thread