Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Hate This Time of Year (Let's Get Weird)
(02-25-2021, 06:56 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, just wanting to get to March and then to St. Patrick's Day which I love cause I like to drink green beers and watch
funny Irish movies all day. Speaking of who on the O-line drinks the most brewskies I would say Spain might be able to
stay with anybody. Big dude, same with Fred Johnson.

Fat Randy wins the hot dog eating contest. I know he isn't near as big as some of the Lineman but it isn't about size in
these contests. I have seen little chinese women win against the biggest dudes around.

I figure Hart is tipping more brewskies than anyone on that OL and that's why he's so damn sluggish and hungover looking all the time when guys blow past him.  

I skip the green beer, but I'll do some Irish beers that one time a year and always get some Irish whiskey out (Redbreast 12 and Connemara are two current favorites, but can't go wrong with Jameson, especially for the price!).  Last year we were supposed to host a party and I had two cases each of Harp lager, Bass lager and Guinness nitro cans.  Also had 3 corned beefs.  The day of the party, everyone bailed because COVID was just starting to worry people here and things were shutting down.  I still have some of that beer in my fridge, but I at corned beef with potatoes and reubens for about 3 weeks after to get through it. 

I'm really curious this offseason how the team is going to unveil the ROH, since it seems everything indicates it'll happen.  Will they do a guy or two each home game of the season?  Or do a big blowout with all of them at once?  Or maybe an era at a time?  With the talk about "classic and clean" unis and the ROH, things are feeling a little nostalgic.  Time to bring the live singer back to the sidelines! 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Hate This Time of Year (Let's Get Weird) - MileHighGrowler - 02-25-2021, 07:24 PM