Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Hate This Time of Year (Let's Get Weird)
(02-26-2021, 09:36 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: No way, dude!  The draft is like our Super Bowl, and we get to pontificate on and on about who had the best draft and what players will do what for us...

This is the absolute worst time of the year.  Last year was even worse, with UD poised to make a run at the NCAA Championship, only to have the F'n tournament cancelled.  Ok, now I'm even more grumpy.

Exactly. The draft is big for the Bengals every year since they have relied so much on it. But once the players are picked, you basically have to wait until TC before anything happens with them that's worthwhile. The only thing really happening in terms of sports news post-draft and pre-TC is usually just an injury from voluntary workout or minicamp. But there's nothing positive gained from either of those workouts usually because it's not enough time to assess someone's ability.

in Feb-April, there's the Combine (normally), FA, Pro Days, and the Draft. This the biggest time of year for mock drafts and scouting reports. Way more exciting (for me) compared to May-July.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Hate This Time of Year (Let's Get Weird) - ochocincos - 02-26-2021, 10:43 AM