Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reds Spring Training thread
(03-16-2021, 07:33 AM)Goalpost Wrote: Suarez starts at short tonight.  He came in 15 lbs lighter this spring.  Moose starts at 3rd.  India starts at 2nd.  I'm in favor of this.  With the way defenses shift nowadays players just don't play penciled in to a certain area. India has started out this spring with a .333 average.

Totally agree. He started out as a Shortstop in Detroit then put on weight playing third because we were set at SS because of Cozart. When I heard that he lost weight this last off-season, the first thing I thought of was move him to SS. He's a natural SS, Moose and India are natural 3B and converted to 2B because they weren't going to replace Suarez. I'd actually like to keep Moose at 2B because he has more experience there and India would be at his natural position.

I'd like to add that Blandino has shown confidence that I haven't seen him exude before. He hasn't faced a lot of MLB pitching this Spring but he has come out swinging instead of taking pitches right down the middle.

I'm liking a bench of Farmer, Blandino and Heinemann. Aquino is still a question mark.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reds Spring Training thread - Goalpost - 03-03-2021, 07:25 AM
RE: Reds Spring Training thread - kevin - 03-14-2021, 01:36 AM
RE: Reds Spring Training thread - Goalpost - 03-16-2021, 07:33 AM
RE: Reds Spring Training thread - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 03-16-2021, 02:17 PM