Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where We Are and Best Case Scenario
(03-08-2021, 02:25 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Dude I’m not a die on the hill fan for Ross I just honestly would rather sign him to a 1 year last chance deal instead of spending a 2nd or 3rd round pick on a tylan Wallace although I’m a fan or a brown(fan as well) etc.  if ross could give us a year of snaps healthy I think the return would be much more than any mid round draft pick or day 2 guy.  Non are the  talent Ross is and before I see this kid possibly go off on another team if we can keep him for a year I’d rather do that and build the trenches in our early rounds.  That’s all I’m saying.

I was a Ross supporter for awhile but last year he was a healthy scratch for like half the season. He is a bust.

Just doesn't have it mentally to play in the NFL.

Need to go O-line early and D-line depending on FA and get one of the speedsters Pulses mention in the mid rounds.

Darden, Wallace, Rodgers, Dyami Brown, Terrance Marshall (if he lasts, doubt it) Elijah Moore, Tammarion Terry etc.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where We Are and Best Case Scenario - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-08-2021, 03:05 PM