Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Why do you feel optimistic about this Bengals team relative to prior years?
(05-25-2015, 02:29 PM)CornerBlitz Wrote: It's true....and I think for the most part the respondents agree.  There isn't much reason to feel optimistic the Bengals will go deep into the playoffs this season. That was the basis of my thread and if you feel they will, then why don't you explain why instead of trying to be a comedian.

Same coach same QB and same players for the most part. Even if you include injuries many of these players were on the roster the prior year against SD and got annihilated at home.  So save the sarcasm for someone else.

M.L. has done a good job of identifying problems and correcting them.  Do you remember when we "couldn't" win on the West Coast?  When we "couldn't" beat teams with winning records.  When Marvin was accused of poor time management?  When he was accused of mismanaging the challenge flag?  I don't think he is, was, or ever will be perfect.  But he really has grown as a coach.  

Last year we had a better team with worse results, due to the injuries.  This year he is addressing the lack of enough quality depth.  

I don't see how anyone can objectively deny that the Bengals have continued to get better since he was given more control.

This is why I feel optimistic to this Bengals team relative to prior years.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why do you feel optimistic about this Bengals team relative to prior years? - Baby Hawk - 05-25-2015, 10:00 PM