Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a MASSIVE Favour (and not money! Lol)
(please note, this is only in the event if the seller denies my request!)

So my car lights have fogged up and there is a leak somewhere... But I hate the look of them and replacing them would cost me a few hundred bucks anyways (not to mention that 3rd gen. Outbacks and Legacies have terrible lights in general), so I took to looking for European spec versions and while I cannot find them, I can find the next best thing, which is a JDM version that looks almost the same.

There is ONE seller on eBay and even though it doesn't say they WON'T ship to Canada, if I try to purchase them, eBay shuts it down with a, "seller doesn't ship to Canada," error. Fine.

They appear to run a separate site for their stuff, so I attempted there and the same thing; shut down. I contacted the seller on FB, so maybe I can get an exception. They also explicitly say that they won't sip to forwarding companies and will-call/postal holding is out, as our borders are closed.

Thus, if the seller doesn't grant me an exception, would someone be willing to have the lights shipped to their home and then ship it to me? I will pay for everything up-front and then when the lights get to you, if you would be willing to ship them to me (I'll obviously foot the cost), it would be beyond appreciated.

Again, this is only if the seller doesn't make an exception for me, but would anyone be willing to help me out?

If you do, either msg here or PM me and I'll get back.

I really appreciate your guys' time ThumbsUp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Need a MASSIVE Favour (and not money! Lol) - Truck_1_0_1_ - 03-17-2021, 07:52 PM