0%
0 0%
Total 85 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets be realistic About this upcoming season
Lightbulb 
I am sure we have our optimistic fans who think we are going to the superbowl every year, or "Homers" if you will. We also have those who are going to be down on this team very badly and no matter if we finish 13-3 will complain about the 3 we lost and talk about how we're going to blow it in the first round. I want the REALISTS to give an honest and detailed prediction for this upcoming season, and for the sake of argument we will say that NOBODY Crucial to the team gets hurt; only so that predictions can be made on if we have all our key players all the time. I know this is a dream scenario and will not happen, but it just makes it simpler for prediction purposes. Also I will do a prediction if we lose only 1 major starter on offense or defense, DALTON for offense, and Burfict for defense are OFF LIMITS and wont be injured for the major player injured prediction : (Poll is for 1 key injury prediction) So without further delay, here we go!

<<<*** 2015 Bengals Record ***>>>
<<<*** 12 wins, 4 Losses ***>>> No Injuries
<<<*** 10 wins, 6 Losses ***>>> We lose a single key OFF or DEF Player

_____OFFENSE_____
I think that the 2015 Bengals will be a force to be reckoned with, if the offense can light it up like we know Hue Jackson can get it going. Once Hue gets us firing on all cylinders, we wont be able to be stopped. He had Jason Campbell in oakland with an 8-8 Record and a top 10 offense (I believe it was top 10 that year). He just seems to have a way to motivate those and get the most out of them, and is the only oakland coach to give them an 8-8 record since over 10 years ago!
QB) I think the Front office, Marvin lewis, and Hue have given Andy Dalton every single chance to succeed this year and want to make sure that if he is given everything he needs, he can be an elite QB. Sadly I think this may not happen, and we will know for sure to be looking for a future franchise QB since after this year we can cut him free and clear if he does'nt work out. I sure hope we don't, but I can see it happening in the desperation move to keep cincy filling those seats every sunday and lining browns pocketbook.
TE.) is a position I can easily see gresham giving in to coming back, at a lower salary and as the #2 guy just to save his career.... He needs to play to make money, and any team signing him is better than none, plus he knows the system and would be a GREAT 2nd TE during red zone drives. If he refuses to come back, we have 2 rookies who look good enough to fill in for at least this year, and they must have enough faith in T.E. (tyler eiffert, lol just noticed his initials are the same as the position he plays.)
WR.) AJ Green is an absolute beast, but I wonder if he has gotten cocky and thinks he is "good enough" and isnt trying to become the best of all time. This is in fact pure speculation, and just a gut feeling. Regardless, he is an absolutely AMAZING #1 WR and could benefit from Marvin Jones supplanting the #2 spot that was filled by #3 receivers this past year. Sanu and the others can definitely come into their own, and I really want to see what Sanzenbacher will do! Overall I say our receiving corps WR and TE together will be a dominant one, especially if Gresham comes back on the cheap!
OL.) We all know this is going to be our bread and butter position, Madden (as well as every great coach) have always said the game is won in the trenches, and if we get our team protecting Dalton with all this talent he could be an ELITE QB. Whitworth is a absolute monster at tackle OR he can slide in to guard. Boling is GREAT, and Smith is Sure'ing up the right side. So those new tackles can plug in to whatever position they can improve us at, and when an inevitable OL injury happens they are there to step in with almost no drop off in performance.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be Following up with the review of the defense in this post 2moro. Please share your opinions, thoughts, and even light criticisms! This new board will be a great one, and I would LOVE for all the boards.bengals members to move here with us!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Lets be realistic About this upcoming season - DippieDo84@gmail.com - 05-21-2015, 04:59 AM