Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We Need and Anti-Castellini Campaign
Castellini has been a million times better than Marge and Daddy Warbucks Lindner. Those 2 got rid of scouts and stopped Reds Hall of Fame voting. I tired of the complete cheapness of Marge. Her not opening gates until last second is Cheap, Cheap Cincinnati nonsense used decades for concerts such as The Who. I took my late Mom to Tony Perez Day and we were there many hours before game time. A sell out crowd grew outside on the hot cement. No place to sit down or get shade. Many in the crowd such as my Mom were too old for that. Then outside we could hear Marty and Joe start the Tony Perez Pre Game Ceremonies. Finally They opened the gates late as if any other game to Marge. 50 thousand people now going through gates off hot cement to see TONY. We got to see end of Tony Perez Day. That was so CHEAP of Marge, refusing to pay ticket takers and such extra time on the clock. Then, when game over, Joe Nuxhall post game ceremony with TONY, but Police and Security telling fans they had to go, they could not watch post game ceremony. Marge was too CHEAP. I would have liked to kick Marge in her butt that day for making my Mom and 50,000 others wait outside on the hot cement to the last second, as if just another game. Lindner wasn't much better.

So Castellini bringing back Reds Hall Of Fame and then building a Hall of Fame and the statues. Fans able to go in park early again. He took a very generic Great American Ball Park, and turned it into a very good Ball Park adding many new features. GABP sucked before Castellini took over. He had the Great 8 Day and made it so PETE ROSE could be part of things, even added to Reds Hall of Fame and Statue.

People who don't agree with this, don't know jack. It's easy to come on here and complain about everything. You better stick to complaining about Mike Brown. You people are way off base on Castellini. Pete Rose and many ex Reds say Reds Fans should appreciate all that Castellini has done, and I agree. He is a million times better than Marge or Lindner were. GABP was the most generic looking garbage ever built, until Castellini came in and made huge improvements to where now Cincinnati has a park and a Hall of Fame they can be proud of.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We Need and Anti-Castellini Campaign - kevin - 03-30-2021, 05:42 PM