Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd round WRs should they get Sewell
(03-31-2021, 09:58 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I guarantee you EVERY NFL GM breaks down the successes vs. competition for every snap.  Clemson had some stud Defensive linemen, yes.  How many times were they playing from behind?  How many times were they just pinning their ears back and pass rushing with zero regard for run defense?  

The quality of the opponents Clemson plays in their league is pathetic.  If I am looking at a OT/G like Jackson Carmen, I am watching very closely how he fared against the very few quality opponents he faced.  

1. For the DL quote, that could be said about alot of programs then. How many times did Alabama play from behind? Their DL just pinning their ears back with zero regard for the run. Yet do scouts have concerns about them and state anything about level of competition??? Smirk (no not comparing SEC w/ ACC).

2.the ACC is NOT the MAC nor is it the SEC but to sit here and say there is concerns about the level of competition is ridiculous with how many Clemson, FSU players have been selected over the last 10 years in the first rd without ever hearing anyone say, well the level of competition is poor during their draft process. Same could be said for Florida St players, etc... yet you do NOT hear people talk about that during the draft process on evaluating their tape.

We can agree to disagree!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2nd round WRs should they get Sewell - Fulcher_33 - 03-31-2021, 10:24 AM