Poll: Draft Option
A
B
C
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2021 Official Message Board Mock Draft
Welcome to the 2021 OFFICIAL Message Board Mock Draft. First off thanks to Psychdoctor for stepping up last year while I was in timeout and look forward to him acting as Co-Commish.

Now to the rules:

Eligibility:
You must take is seriously and be able to meet all given timelines and actively participate

Must be a “regular” Board Member in good standing

Our friends that are fans of other teams may participate as long as they meet the other requirements.

Our goal is to have maximum participation. If you are an old timer or relatively new, you are welcome, we always have a good time and you get to talk draft with some folks that know what they're talking about (well maybe not everybody).

Execution:
We will draft 3 rounds in 2 nights

If you are interested nominate yourself in this thread and list 3 teams you would like to draft for. I have always been able to give someone at least one of their desired, but I cannot promise. The deadline to nominate yourself is 4/12/2021 at Midnight EDT.

I will take one day to sort through and post the GM-team list on 4/13/2021

On 4/14/2021 a separate trade thread will be open, where teams can talk trades and then the trade window will open from 4/14/2021-4/16/2021

We will not do Big Boards this year. If you are not present I will give your team(s) to someone else or we will make it a consensus pick

History has should that the board overwhelmingly prefers to do this during week nights, So the 3 options this year are:

RD 1 on night 1, skip a day, RDs-2-3 on night 2

RDs 1-2 on night 1, skip a day, RD 3 on night 2

RD 1 on night 1, RD 2 on night 2, RD 3 on night 3

OPTION A) RD 1 4/20/2021 (Tues)………….Trade Day 4/21/2021(Wed)……….RD 2-3 4/22/2021(Thurs)
OPTION B) RD 1-2 4/20/2021 (Tues)………….Trade Day 4/21/2021(Wed)……….RD 3 4/22/2021(Thurs)
OPTION C) RD 1 4/20/2021 (Tues)………….RD 2 4/21/2021(Wed)……….RD 3 4/22/2021(Thurs)
**Vote in the Poll**

Bengals: Don't list them as one of your 3 teams. Whatever owned them last year and by tradition he determines who gets them this year. How he does it is entirely up to him. But he must give them up.

Positions Needed:
Trade Commish(s): I need two people to volunteer to validate trades. Only one must approve each trade, but they will each have veto power. If one is involved in a trade the other adjudicates and I will reserve the right to veto. If both are involved in a trade I will adjudicate and Co Commish will veto. These people will be responsible to create/monitor the trade thread in this forum. BenZoo and Whatever have preformed these duties flawlessly in the past.

Co Commish: Psychdoctor is the man unless he declines

Board Support: I need at least 2 people to create/facilitate various threads as needed, This will include a chat thread on draft night, a separate picks thread on draft night, and perhaps a couple more as needed. I think Holic opened the Board chat last time I ran it and that worked fairly well.

If you are interested in helping PM me and I will announce positions as they are filled.
Also in this thread I ask that you suggest times that will best suit you on the days you pick.

If you are a long time participant chime in and let me know if I have missed anything. Also feel free to post any thoughts ideas you have be you a regular or a first timer.
Good luck to all and MTF.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
2021 Official Message Board Mock Draft - bfine32 - 03-29-2021, 07:43 PM