Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
We need to draft 2 WRs in Rounds 1 & 2
I'm not REALLY saying that this is what we should do, but I find the idea intriguing. I also find the proposition of drafting consecutive WRs in the first two rounds of the draft to be highly risky, if not flat out irresponsible. But hear me out on this.

What if the 2 WRs that we would draft this year were Jamarr Chase and Terrace Marshal?  Reuniting BOTH of them with Burrow? How insane would that be?

But there's still a missing piece, isn't there?

So, there's a second part to this. Another move we might make and announce on the night of draft. We trade Tyler Boyd, Giovanni Bernard, and next year's second round pick to the Vikings.

You know for who. LOL We'd have kept the deal secret until the second night of the draft. And the Bengals would have Justin Jefferson appear on that stage, along with Jamaal Chase, to make the announcement himself and just before announcing that "with the 38th pick in the 2021 NFL draft, the Cincinnati Bengals select Terrace Marshall."

And then Burrow joins all three of them on stage. That would be the hypest moment in NFL draft history.

MODS: Feel free to move this to Draft Central.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
We need to draft 2 WRs in Rounds 1 & 2 - BURROWorBUST - 04-05-2021, 09:30 PM