Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
We need to draft 2 WRs in Rounds 1 & 2
(04-09-2021, 03:33 PM)Synric Wrote: The Bengals need a Z receiver any way you look at it. They need a vertical threat that opens up the underneath routes. Also a guy that is dangerous in motion, screens, and WR runs. Right now the Bengals don't have that guy. Defenses have been sliding cover to the x go and post and jumping everything underneath.

I agree, and think there are a couple guys we could get after round 2 in the draft who could fill that role. Chase is obviously the best WR in the draft, but we dont need the best when you put him in this offense. Brown from NC, Josh Palmer, the kid from Illinois, etc could fill a role and end up being solid. That being said, I wont really complain if we draft Chase because he looks like an all pro in the making and can play any spot. Just think we could get bargains later and address the OL. I want to see us start winning the battles in the trenches more than anything though. We all have different opinions. With a healthy XSF, Spain, Reiff and Pollack we may end way better on the OL as it is. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We need to draft 2 WRs in Rounds 1 & 2 - bengaloo - 04-09-2021, 03:40 PM