Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2021 NFL Mock Draft Challenge: April
My April draft through PFF. While I don't believe Chase will be gone, he was in this simulation. Also, I believe the Bengals will try to slide in Rd 2, but there were not decent offers so I declined:

Couldn't seem to get image to paste for some reason, but here is how it went with the Falcons picking Chase at #4:

Bengals #5 overall: Penei Sewell, OT. I know a lot of people would have wanted Pitts here, but he simply isn't a fit for this offense. Sewell allows the Bengals the flexibility to move Reiff inside or start Sewell inside and develop outside as RT and the Bengals will have bookend tackles for years to come. I wanted Chase, but this is a pretty good consolation.

#38: Dyami Brown, WR. He isn't Chase but has a lot of the same down-field production numbers. A good fit with Boyd and Higgins.

#69 Kendrick Green, OG. An incredible athletic man that fits the wide zone scheme extremely well.

#111 Spencer Brown, OT. The most athletic lineman tested. He has a short shuttle like some RBs. Extremely raw, but his upside is too good to pass up. FWIW, I don't think he will ever be here in Rd 4, but he was in this PFF sim so I took him. If he develops, could allow Sewell or Williams to move inside.

#149 Shaka Toney, EDGE. Raw but talented pass rusher than could contribute early on rotational basis.

#190 Johnathon Marshall. DT. Very tough 3T that can generate some pass rush.

#202 Elijah Mitchell, RB. My fav late round player in the draft. Might go much earlier. Versatile, fast, and fits wide-zone scheme well.

#235 Zech Mcpherson, CB. Speedy slot guy that could be a steal.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2021 NFL Mock Draft Challenge: April - SHRacerX - 04-21-2021, 12:04 PM