Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF just like the new days
I'm pretty happy with this.....
- - - - - -

Get to add 2 OL who can contribute as starters immediately (Sewell and Leatherwood) probably at LG and RT (Reiff to RG). Gotta protect Burrow.

Brown was a really productive WR with 2 years of 1k+ yards at 20.0+ yards per catch and 12/8 TDs those years. Can easily fulfill the #3 WR need.

Green can sit and develop on the bench for a year and move into a G spot once Sewell or Leatherwood move to T in year 2.

Tremble I actually like as a HB/FB. I don't think he has the hands to be a pure TE, but he could be a big difference maker blocking for Mixon and Burrow out of the backfield and catching a couple passes as need be.

Crosswell will add good S depth and I like guys who have an instinct to go after the ball and make big plays. 2 INT, 10 Pdef, and 3 FF his last season, 4 INT and 9 Pdef his previous season.

Patrick Jones adds DE depth, once again I like productive players. 12.5 TFL, 9.0 sacks last year, 11.5 TFL, 8.5 sacks, 4 FF the year before. 6'5, 240.

Kylen Gransen just some TE pass catching depth. WR initially turned TE in college, put up some decent numbers at SMU. 1,257 yards/16.1 AVG/14 TDs over his 2 years there. I'll take that in the 7th.

[Image: download.png]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
PFF just like the new days - TheLeonardLeap - 04-11-2021, 11:28 PM
RE: PFF just like the new days - sandwedge - 04-12-2021, 01:23 AM
RE: PFF just like the new days - Synric - 04-12-2021, 10:03 AM