Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for Drafting Chase Supporters
(04-16-2021, 10:21 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: It’s simple.We simply have a better lineup on the O-line this year as opposed to last year.XSF is a pretty good lineman.New coach will benefit him.Spain is an above average lineman,when healthy.You need to look at Spain’s PFF grades prior to 2020.For instnance,in 2019,he played in all 16 games,every offensive snap.4 penalties,0 sacks allowed.I’m fine with this lineup,and this new coach.O-line is second deepest position in this upcoming draft.There will plenty of talent there after Sewell.I question the level of talent Sewell played against as opposed to Chase.Plus Sewell is very young and very raw.I think he was only 19 years old when he played his last college game.Chase on the other hand will be an immediate impact player.Chase is the highest rated WR by practically every NFL analyst.This guy is a generational talent.The Bengals cannot afford to pass him up if he is there at 5.Best player available??? I would rate him as the most talented.Not only among wide receivers,but in the entire draft.And that includes Pitts.

I think a huge need is filled if they draft a Center. Hopkins is a RG. He is NATURALLY a RG. He had to play center because Billy Price sucks and got injured.

They also need a swing Tackle. No question. They can take any 1 or 2 of the OL spots and make it work this draft.

The depth at OT is pitiful. The depth at RG is Spain at best.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question for Drafting Chase Supporters - PDub80 - 04-16-2021, 10:30 PM