Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First and only mock! PFN version.
(04-18-2021, 03:18 PM)tms Wrote: You address almost all the position groups! Cool. Roche in the 4th would be solid value. Just gotta keep bringing in edges and hoping someone will stick. He looks like a Bengal too, and I can see him being groomed behind Hendrickson. I also like Vincent. We just need his ball skills. I keep harkening back to Marv's early years when we had a pedestrian D (similar to now), but did have hawks all over the field and that made up for it. I'd love more guys who could turn the ball over. Vincent would fall in that mould imo.

Not the biggest fan of Terry and Jackson, tho. I've got my eyes on a few late-round WRs like Powell, Coxie and Marlon Wiliams. Jackson looked putrid at the Senior Bowl lol, I'd stay away myself. But those are Day 3s, more a question of personal style. No rights and wrongs.

Great mock.

Appreciate the feedback. My case for T. Terry is pretty simple. He's a big WR 6'4" that settles in open spots and catches the ball well in traffic. He ran 4.44 at his pro day, so speed and size aren't of concern with this kid. He had horrendous QB play while at FSU. Had to learn more than one system and endured multiple coaching changes.

This kid is a late bloomer and just needs some solid coaching. He's hungry to taste success, which is something that he rarely glimpsed while at FSU. IMHO, he's an excellent candidate to run a flier on in the late rounds.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: First and only mock! PFN version. - coachmcneil71 - 04-20-2021, 06:47 PM