Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHRacerX Mock 14.0 for 2021. Chase was gone!
(04-21-2021, 12:27 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Really like what you did, but I don't think the statement "Pitts isn't a fit for this offense" is very true.

We took a lot of concepts from the LSU offense and incorporated them.  CJ made some pretty big plays before getting hurt.  I definitely think that he would be a fit here.  That being said, I don't think the Bengals are going that route, unless they are putting out a smokescreen of epic proportions .

I really like 12 personnel.  I think finding capable TEs that can exploit mismatches as well as slot WRs is very achievable.  However, ZT does NOT like 12 personnel, and I don't like the predictable nature of which he uses TEs in the passing game.  If he went all-in on 12 personnel, I think it would not only help our rushing attack, but could be a very potent offense.  That being said, they would STILL need an outside home run threat.  

I just don't see the Bengals adapting to Pitts, but Chase is a PERFECT fit for what ZT wants to do.  If they are giving him this season, and they have done a lot to shore up the defense in FA, I want to give him the missing piece in the puzzle.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: SHRacerX Mock 14.0 for 2021. Chase was gone! - SHRacerX - 04-22-2021, 10:56 AM