Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Player Bengals "Must" Have
(04-22-2021, 12:59 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I don’t really have any must haves. Which is kind of odd. There is usually someone I really really want.

This year it is pretty much the hometown homer in me. If Jackson Carman is there in the 3rd we better bring the Cincinnati kid home. In the later rounds Tommy Kraemer is well worth a dice roll for interior OL depth and once again bringing the Cincinnati boy home.

The UC boys are really tempting. Hudson and Wiggins. And if they were picked any time after the 2nd for Hudson or after the 4th for Wiggins round I wouldn’t mind it.

There are a lot of Buckeyes I wouldn’t mind having. But none more than Tommy Togiai. Brute strength undersized DT might fall to our DL magic round. In the 4th I’m seeing if we have a Geno replacement.

If Gregory Rousseau falls to our 2nd round pick he is a no brainer pick IMO. Kills two birds with one stone. DE depth and interior pass rush depth. Calais Campbell level potential.

I’m in the same boat as you. Every guy you listed I like in the rounds you said. My main guy would probably be Togiai though. I’d be happy taking him in 3 (possibly trading back in 3 and grabbing him too). He’s horribly underrated IMO and will be a great value pick if the mocks are accurate and he doesn’t go in the first two rounds. There are a lot of buckeyes that could be very solid value picks this year based on where they’re projected to go.

I love Rousseau and if he’s there in 2 I do it for sure but I really wanted to come out of rounds 1-2 with a WR/OL in any order so I’d be concerned a little if we luck out and draft him just from that point of view.

I’ve been mocking Tommy Tremble to us a lot, could be solid value play as well.

Trevon Grimes depending on where he goes. Lots of guys like that I’m watching but I really don’t have that one guy this year that I feel we have to have. Just a lot of potential value picks I’ll be keeping my eyes on during the draft.

Sorry to the OP. I can’t be expected to follow directions.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
A Player Bengals "Must" Have - psychdoctor - 04-21-2021, 05:07 PM
RE: A Player Bengals "Must" Have - J24 - 04-21-2021, 05:26 PM
RE: A Player Bengals "Must" Have - J24 - 04-21-2021, 05:29 PM
RE: A Player Bengals "Must" Have - leonardfan40 - 04-22-2021, 10:09 AM
RE: A Player Bengals "Must" Have - phil413 - 04-22-2021, 02:06 AM
RE: A Player Bengals "Must" Have - yang - 04-22-2021, 08:53 AM
RE: A Player Bengals "Must" Have - Synric - 04-22-2021, 01:14 PM
RE: A Player Bengals "Must" Have - yang - 04-22-2021, 01:51 PM
RE: A Player Bengals "Must" Have - tms - 04-23-2021, 09:17 PM