Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My final pre-draft thoughts on Chase/Sewell
(04-28-2021, 03:51 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: 1. Good grief brother, it doesn't matter. Unless you think Joe Burrow will restructure contracts and/or take less money to maintain 2 big WR contracts, Brady is a terrible example. Give it up. You have 0 (zero) examples.

2. None of those guys have the injury concerns of a Jonah Williams. This isn't complicated, you just like to argue.

3. This isn't a court of law my dude. I'm allowed to correct minor flaws in my statement as I go along. I was wrong about the tackles. I own that. But there ARE plenty of teams that pay massive amounts of money to multiple linemen, and what I said about the Bengals rings true. They don't pay interior guys and they do value Tackles. Heck, they paid a massive amount of money to Levi and Willie. They gave bid deals to Whit and Andre.

So we don't even need to look at the rest of the league.

With that, I'm done responding to you until after the draft. Have fun trying to find a new angle of attack, I guess. Jerry

1.So Tampa basically doesn't count because you don't want them to count.  What about the Rams?  Do they not count either?  You know the Rams were paying big money for Goff, Woods, and Kupp last year, too, right?

2.Burrow doesn't have injury concerns?  That's news to me.  Fact is, none of these guys have proven they deserve elite money, yet. And not all of them will, most likely.

3.You can't hold me to the letter of what you said , which was 2 WR/T's AND a QB, when it benefits your argument, then "correct" what you said to OL instead of OT's when it benefits your argument.  That's a blatant double standard.  I have no issue to you holding me to what you said, but in turn, it's perfectly fair for me to also hold you to what you said and not allow you to move the goalposts.  

You're right, the Bengals gave big deals to Levi and Willie and Whit and Andre.  They also gave big deals to Chad and TJ/Bryant/Coles and AJ and Boyd.  So there's nothing to indicate that they wouldn't pay a pair of good WR's as opposed to T's like you claimed.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: My final pre-draft thoughts on Chase/Sewell - Whatever - 04-28-2021, 05:42 PM