Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Serious Question about OL talent in round 2.
I changed my sig and everything so as not to come off as being one sided or an ass or anything.

I actually wanted to hear from everyone that is saying there is plenty of OL talent that will be around at 38 on one simple question.

If there is so much talent at 38, why did a team that was OL needy in KC who has over spent this off-season to completely rebuild their line move out of 31 to trade for a LT? Why not stay at 31 and get one of the plug and play guys that is going to be there at 38?

I keep hearing that Leatherwood and Eichenberg and Jenkins and Mayfield and etc, etc, aren't that far of a drop from Sewell.

To me this looks like the Chiefs evaluated the options for OL at 31 and said "no thanks" and paid a heavy price to get a guy for their line instead of gambling on the draft.

Does this not concern anyone else about the evaluation of the OL talent in the 30's from a team that has a pretty good front office?

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Serious Question about OL talent in round 2. - Murdock2420 - 04-24-2021, 01:40 AM