Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can someone name a better receiving core?
I just brought this up in the draft forums. But if we draft Ja'marr Chase can someone name a comparable receiving core to that in the NFL?

I'm wondering if that's a good or bad thing? I would think it's a good thing but not one team having a receiving core like that would make you think there's a reason.

Receivers can be divas especially when they're not getting the ball. The only team I would think had something like that is Tampa Bay with Evans, Godwin and AB. But I had Mike Evans on my fantasy team and watching some of their games because of that fact even he was getting a bit salty and Tom Brady was his quarterback and they won the superbowl. What happens if your not winning and not getting the ball.

Maybe I'm reading way too much into but I've just found myself leaning Chase because I think thats the way its headed and I think it may be a legitimate concern. People say we need a #1 WR but Boyd and Higgins are just supposed to accept a diminished role? If you say they're roles won't change then how many pass attempts does Burrow have a game? 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Can someone name a better receiving core? - NUGDUKWE - 04-25-2021, 11:36 PM