Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Power Rankings: Team outlooks after 2021 NFL Draft
(05-03-2021, 08:53 PM)J24 Wrote: The Browns remind me of the 2012-15 Bengals their definitely a title contender but something is missing.

1.) Baker isn't special; good yes special no.

Last season was first time with KS and with everyone returning I see more improvement as the season goes along, with OBJ returning and addition of new skill players I see a lot of upside, Baker is learning and should get better over time.

2.) Lack of pass rush outside of Garret. Yes Clowney is there but he is always hurt and he isn't a dynamic player.

Takkarist McKinley

Porter Gustin

Curtis Weaver

[url=https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/team/players-roster/takkarist-mckinley/][/url]

3.) It will take time for the back 7 to gel.

This is good they will be ready come playoff time, I see nothing but improvement this season.

As far as the Bengals go I think 27th is fair I could go even lower. The biggest problem we have is Defense though and not the offensive.

Our offense is going to light teams up

If they can keep your QB upright that could happen,  they went or flash when in my opinion should have bolstered the trenches with the best Oline talent they could have gotten but they decided to go flashy...as the Browns did getting OBJ and that season was a disaster.
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL Power Rankings: Team outlooks after 2021 NFL Draft - Vambo - 05-04-2021, 02:04 PM