Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2021 Offseason - Overall Thoughts
(05-07-2021, 02:20 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I agree on the part of us not knowing how this will turn out. Who knows, all I know is that I knew ADG would take time to 
adapt to the NFL as a rookie. I was right. I knew Wilson would be a solid pick, I was right. I knew Og was a shitty pick, I was
right. I knew Bates would be a great pick and I was right. I don't like to toot my own horn but I am not always wrong and to 
act like Carman is some punk is idiotic to me. Same with Ossai who was a 2nd rounder in my opinion with crazy talent.

No kool-aid here. Just calling it like it is. You are calling both Carman and Ossai shit or at least better than spit.

You might need to drink some kool-aid...

Do you lack reading comprehension skills or are you inherently dishonest?

No one is saying Ossai or Carman are bad players. Just unproven. One was a reach in the second that is going to have to learn a new spot. One is a former LB who moved to EDGE last year. A little light for an NFL edge but with great athleticism. But still a noob at his position. And he plays for Lou. So I will temper my enthusiasm some.

There is some distance between saying someone is crap (which I did not do), and saying they are the bestest pick EV-ER! And totally AWESOME! (Which is what you are doing). It isn't one or the other, it is more like a sliding scale/continuum type deal. Get it?

And people would likely take you more seriously if you could correctly identify what conference Clemson plays in. You weren't right about that, for certain.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2021 Offseason - Overall Thoughts - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 05-07-2021, 07:06 PM