Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How will we do in the North in 2021
(05-04-2021, 10:07 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: While the Ravens did add some FA talent (Zeitler, Sammy Watkins) and had a nice draft (Bateman), they did lose both Ngakoue and Matt Judon.  While I would say they could have improved on offense, they definitely took a step back on defense.  

pittsburgh is in Piggy Cap Hell as they win enough that they can't draft a QB, and they still have to pay the pig, but they lost Vince Williams, Bud Dupree, and Mike Hilton (haha), just on the defensive side of the ball.  They also lost three starters on the offensive line...and drafted a RB in the first round.  

The Browns probably lost the least and gained the most in the draft.  I, for one, am very excited to have Ogenjobi here playing his more natural 3 technique.  The Browns asked him to play some NT when Billings opted out and he wasn't as effective in that role.  

And I will say the Bengals took massive steps forward (see my thread "Punching Bags and their Replacements").  There were some real turds flushed and replaced with significant upgrades.  

You may say they took a step back on defense but one thing i'll tell you about Baltimore's defense is it's coached by someone who demands excellence out of their coach.  Wink Martindale is a hell of a coach and will keep the Raven's defense in the Top 10 if not Top 5 of the NFL.  

Trust me, i think Martindale turns Oweh into a stud in his first season in the NFL that's how good of a coach he is.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How will we do in the North in 2021 - TJ528 - 05-04-2021, 10:17 AM