Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The way too early '22 mock drafts
(05-19-2021, 06:15 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: So far, yeah, pretty much. Heck I bet Hue would of called the plays much better if he was the HC here.

Hope Taylor gets it together, he is young, you never know.

I feel like Taylor always tries to get too cute and makes things too complicated.  It's hard to explain but it's almost like he out-coaches himself.

It's late (early now) and I had a few to drink, but I think I remember a game where we were up late in the game, and we just had to eat some clock.  Taylor gets cute, tries to throw the ball on first down, and it's an incomplete pass with almost no time going off the clock (might have been a sack but pretty sure it was incomplete because I was so mad that the defense didn't have to use a timeout).  Second down will obviously be a run, so the defense just loads the box and stops us easy.  I think we tried to throw again on third down and it was incomplete, or another run and they called timeout with almost no time coming off the clock.  We punt, they come down, score, and win the game.

Those details might be way off but it was something along those lines because I remember posting about it.  

Hopefully, we have so much talent that it's impossible to screw up and we just move the ball with ease.  I do still worry about his game management just because of things like the example above.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The way too early '22 mock drafts - BFritz21 - 05-20-2021, 06:30 AM