Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Make Your 2021 Early Season Predictions
(05-14-2021, 10:12 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Will add this for the optimistic. Been a Bengals fan since a child and started going to games on my own in 81. My first game was a SB preview watching Joe Montana go against the Bengals who were missing Kenny Anderson that day.

Anyway, took over season tickets in the 1991 season and kept them until just last month when we decided to let the go. Heartbreaking decision and we had incredible seats but times have changed and we're not getting any younger.  

Moral of the story is that the Bengals had just won in Playoffs just months before I started buying season tickets. Believe I cursed them but have dropped the tickets since and therefore rectified situation by breaking this silly curse. Never knew I was holding them back all this time.

The playoff wins should start flowing once more with me no longer in attendance.

You're welcome

It isn't your fault brother. But anyways thanks good buddy even if I don't believe in that sort of stuff.

We didn't get dominated by the 49ers and Montana like all of their other SB wins. One thing we can hold our hat on.

We gave the 49ers under him the hardest time, he had to be a miracle maker when facing us in the SB.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Make Your 2021 Early Season Predictions - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-14-2021, 10:58 PM